composer require addressfinder/module-magento2 This installs the AddressFinder extension within Magento. This takes about five minutes.
2. Once installation is completed, enable the AddressFinder module by entering: bin/magento module:enable AddressFinder_AddressFinder
3. Run the setup:upgrade command: bin/magento setup:upgrade
4. Clear the cache: bin/magento cache:flush
5. You may need to recompile your dependency injection cache and redeploy themes, especially in production. This process, which varies from site to site and is outside the context of installing this module, generally involves the commands: bin/magento setup:di:compile bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Enabling and configuring the widget
Configure the extension within the Magento Admin settings
1. Click on 'Stores' in the side bar, and 'Configuration' from the slide out menu. Select 'Services', then AddressFinder.
6. You can test the extension on the Checkout page of your store, or on the Address Book section of your customer account.
When you test, select either 'Australia' or 'New Zealand' in the country field of the checkout, then search an address.
If you want to adjust the default behaviour of the widget you may add additional options. These options should be added inside the 'Widget Options' box of the AddressFinder configuration page. The options should be inside an object, and must be in valid JSON format. This section may be excluded for default behaviour. For a full list of possible options visit our Widget Documentation.