This API is used to power the autocomplete capability of the Addressfinder widget. It can also be used to power your own custom autocomplete functionality, such as in a mobile or desktop app. If you want to call this API from a web browser, there are some special guidelines that you will need to follow.
The API response will contain a hash with an element named
completions, which is an array of hashes containing the following fields.
||String||The unique address identifier.||_kgC8Aj5zP5H600KwwSH_jIk_wM4MDAwAP5CDCY7-ST-QrI7CP8Bw6s|
||String||Canonical address as supplied by our sources||Heilige-Geeststraat 2, Brugge 8000|
Below are the possible errors that can be returned by the API.
- Validation error (1000)
- Key not found (1001)
- Key not provided (1002)
- Domain not registered with Addressfinder (1003)
- Secret not provided (1004)
- Direct API calls are not permitted on your current plan. (1005)
- Invalid credentials (1006)
- Secret should not be supplied (1008)
- The Addressfinder plugin has exceeded the number of allowed lookups, and is now suspended (1009)
- The record you are trying to load does not exist (1011)
- Domain parameter must not be included in a web request (1015)
- This domain has been blocked (1016)
- This service is not enabled on your current plan (1017)
- Your IP address has been blocked for these credentials (1018)
- HTTP Referer or Origin header record must be present when making a browser initiated request (1019)
- Your Addressfinder trial has ended (1020)
- Your Addressfinder trial has exceeded its allowed lookups (1021)
- Postal addresses are not enabled on your current plan (1022)