What is a plan renewal and what is involved?
The plan renewal applies to both monthly and annual plans and is the process in which one plan ends and another is started. For monthly plans, renewal occurs at the end of the month. For annual plans, renewal occurs at the first of either the end of the 12 month term or when all of the plan’s lookups have been used.
During the renewal of a monthly plan:
- the Address lookup counter will be reset to zero.
- your credit card will be debited for the upcoming month as well as any extra lookups incurred during the previous month.
- the plan term will update to cover the next month
During the renewal of an annual plan:
- the Address lookup counter will reset to zero
- you will be invoiced or your credit card will be debited the cost for the coming term
- the plan term will update to cover the next 12 months