Should I choose a monthly or annual plan?
Monthly plans are great for startups or small businesses who want to keep a close eye on their usage. A monthly plan can be increased or decreased according to monthly website traffic.
Benefits of a monthly plan:
- Budget for it on a month by month basis.
- Adjust the service as usage fluctuates.
- Use the free plan during quiet periods of business, then upgrade in busy months.
- Pay as you go instead of paying yearly on an annual plan.
Annual plans are ideal for organisations that want to ‘buy in bulk’ then let the service run. An annual plan can be renewed at the end of the term, or earlier if the maximum lookups are reached.
Benefits of an annual plan:
- Discount per lookup price compared with monthly plan - equivalent to one month free.
- The ability to use lookups at any stage of the year - offset busy months with quiet months for overall savings.
- Set and forget; pay once a year.
- Reduce paperwork/invoicing.